A list of things you may or may not know I like:
Animals
Bicycles
Car-free living
Dogs
Edamame
France
Gardens
HGTV
Intuition
Jam
Kale
Locally owned businesses
Music
Netflix
Open windows
Photography
Q-tips
Reading
Somerville
Trivia night
Usefulness
Violin solos
Wisconsin
Xkcd.com
You
Za
A quick update for those far away: I'm living in Somerville, MA and working at a nonprofit professional development provider for K-12 teachers. My boyfriend Louis and I live high on a hill near many wonderful friends. In our free time, we enjoy competing for prizes at a local trivia night, taking in the sweet sounds of Boston Symphony Orchestra concerts, and riding our bikes all around town.
Check back for more news and views - I'm excited that you're here.
1 comment:
Maggie,
I was excited to see your blog on Geni. It is a great way to keep up with friends and family. I also second your like of bicycles...I just participated in a bike trek this past weekend! Very fun.
Jen Cook
Post a Comment