I am thrilled to report that Louis will return to Somerville tomorrow afternoon. For those of you who haven't heard, Louis' father passed away due to complications from surgery. He's been at his mom's house in South Jersey for the past couple weeks taking care of things. I was lucky enough to be with him for the funeral and the week after, but then I had to come back to Somerville to go back to work. We are eager to reunite and look forward to spending time with friends.
Next weekend Louis and I will be riding in the Hub on Wheels ride for Technology Goes Home, a program that provides technology training for Boston Public School students and their parents. We're near our goal of raising $500 for the ride, but we need you to contribute just a little bit more.
Donate $5.00 or $10.00 and help us help young people in Boston. Enter my last name at the donation page and give what you can. There's also still time to join us in the ride! Consider trying the completely car-free 10-mile route!
Thank you.
9.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment