1.16.2009

We're back!

I am a delinquent blogger.

My apologies to all my loyal readers. You've been deprived of my eloquence for too long. Today's post will catch you up on what's been happening.

First... it's 2009! 2008 was not the best year for us. I am confident that this new year will bring new challenges and great joy. I look forward to sharing these experiences with you all and have resolved to stay in touch with friends and family near and far. I encourage you to help me maintain this resolution by sending me a note every once in a while!




Panda and I started attending agility classes in December. She loves to jump and she's learning to love going through tunnels and tires. Thanks to our classmate for taking these photos!













This is Panda's favorite apparatus. "Box!"








I'll post photos from a Milwaukee trip soon!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

YAY an update! This is so exciting!! It was soooo sooo great to see you at the wedding and to meet Louis!

Archive